Grade Learning College Milton is owned by Religare Learning Group of Canada. Within our InteGRADE Learning System, our students achieve better outcomes and are more engaged in their programs, accountable for their success and independent in their approach to learning.
- Uses best practices in adult education to help our students successfully transition to post-secondary education, return to work or upgrade their skills.
- Is underpinned by research, theory and in-classroom testing.
Mimics the way adults interact in the workplace so that our educational environment mirrors the workplace environment into which the students will transition.
- Allows our students to interact meaningfully with the material, which results in deep-level processing and long-term retention.
Three facts of the InteGRADE Learning System:
- Critical Learning – instructor-led one-on-one or small group learning.
- Facilitated Learning – instructor- and student-directed group learning.
- Independent Learning – student-directed solo learning.